The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller



Welcome!

Welcome! to my little corner of Gods earth.

My intent is to share faith, food, family & friendship. I want to give you a little insight as to what goes on in our daily lives. The different 'seasons' in our farm life and with every change of season brings something new. Feel free to visit often!

Blessings to all,

Laura

Down on the Farm Tabs

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Morning Java

Hello, my name is Laura and I am a coffeeholic.  I know, it's a problem, but I can't find a support group that will help me out.  I drink coffee all day, it is my drink of choice.  If it's after 3:00pm, I switch to decaf.  Recently a good friend introduced me to a different spin on coffee.....add a scoop/packet of Hot Chocolate mix your coffee. It's heaven! I'm a gonner....I am HOOKED! Sometimes enablers are nice to have around, like a warm fuzzy blanket on a cold winter day.  I love you Sheila!
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Wait... you say coffeeholic like it's a bad thing. Embrace your inner Java Junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cup I gave you for Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . right there with you--coffee & orange by 2:00 or 3:00 cappucinno is my LUNCH of choice! marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. . . . meant orange juice, too--also congratulations on your grandson's baptism!!! marty

    ReplyDelete