The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller



Welcome!

Welcome! to my little corner of Gods earth.

My intent is to share faith, food, family & friendship. I want to give you a little insight as to what goes on in our daily lives. The different 'seasons' in our farm life and with every change of season brings something new. Feel free to visit often!

Blessings to all,

Laura

Down on the Farm Tabs

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So, here is the Mosier Farms Christmas Tree.  I love decorating and haven't had the time to really get into it.  Now that I am retired from the corporate world (and a full time farm hand and chief cook and bottle washer).  I have the desire to fuss around with my home.  If I were pregnant....(which I am not) folks would call it nesting.  I just call it 'sick of the mess and ready to dig in and get my house in order'.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment