The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller



Welcome!

Welcome! to my little corner of Gods earth.

My intent is to share faith, food, family & friendship. I want to give you a little insight as to what goes on in our daily lives. The different 'seasons' in our farm life and with every change of season brings something new. Feel free to visit often!

Blessings to all,

Laura

Down on the Farm Tabs

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chicken Ranch Pizza



2 - 12" Prepared Pizza Crust of your choice (I used Boboli)
15 oz jar Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta Sauce or
Classico Garlic Alfredo Pasta Sauce
1 envelope dry Ranch dressing mix or Fiesta Ranch dressing mix (spicy)
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I used 4 cheese Pizza)
10 oz frozen Broccoli
6 slices bacon fried and crumbled
1/4 cup chopped onions (optional)
1 cup chopped tomatoes (optional)

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
In a bowl mix Alfredo sauce and dry ranch dressing mix (set aside)
Cut chicken breasts into pieces and brown thoroughly
Cook broccoli
Assemble: Evenly divide the following ingredients between the 2 pizza crusts
1) Ranch Alfredo Sauce
2) Chicken
3) Bacon
4) Broccoli
5) Tomato
6) Shredded Cheese

Bake 15 minutes or until the Cheese is melted

**We eat one and I freeze one for later.
**I like to mix the alfredo sauce and the ranch dressing mix a day ahead
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. this looks delicious! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete