The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller



Welcome!

Welcome! to my little corner of Gods earth.

My intent is to share faith, food, family & friendship. I want to give you a little insight as to what goes on in our daily lives. The different 'seasons' in our farm life and with every change of season brings something new. Feel free to visit often!

Blessings to all,

Laura

Down on the Farm Tabs

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Family



All the Mosier kids! Florida 3/2010

4 comments:

  1. . . . love the mission statement! marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new Blog! I was so excited to see "The Pink Stuff" up on your recipes! I will be checking out the rest SOON. I think you need more pics up here though.. but I bet you are working on that. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog. It looks really good, and I love all the recipes! Keep up the great work.

    -Wes Mosier

    ReplyDelete