The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller



Welcome!

Welcome! to my little corner of Gods earth.

My intent is to share faith, food, family & friendship. I want to give you a little insight as to what goes on in our daily lives. The different 'seasons' in our farm life and with every change of season brings something new. Feel free to visit often!

Blessings to all,

Laura

Down on the Farm Tabs

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Martina had Her Baby!!


Martina is trying to find the perfect spot

OK, there she goes....

Here he is



Now he's up!




Candy is watching
Martina Rose and H are watching too


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a treat to find this today. I am a farmer's daughter who married someone who works in a nuclear power plant. I've been married for 30 years now, but still miss the farm life. It is hard work, but a good life. It was always big time excitement when a new calf was born! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auntea,
      Thank you for your kind words. I agree, I love life on the farm, and have been very blessed.

      Delete