The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller



Welcome!

Welcome! to my little corner of Gods earth.

My intent is to share faith, food, family & friendship. I want to give you a little insight as to what goes on in our daily lives. The different 'seasons' in our farm life and with every change of season brings something new. Feel free to visit often!

Blessings to all,

Laura

Down on the Farm Tabs

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

House Finch

We have some visitors on our front porch

Here is daddy

Here is mommy

This is the Spring wreath that I bought at Michaels (which will probably be thrown out when she gets done with it).

And here is a nest that our resident finch worked very hard to build

She is so proud of her work. They get very upset when I come out of the house and sit on my front porch.
Four little blue eggs

And here she is, as I look at her from the inside of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment